News and Research
Mentor Recruitment - Donor Conception & Surrogacy Network
Role description – Mentor
Mentors have a crucial role in creating, developing and maintaining a positive, supportive network of people within a specific part of the Donor Conception & Surrogacy community.
The role of a Mentor is to lead and facilitate the group within a particular experience/whanau building type.
Currently, the scope of the Mentor role is limited to online only (a closed Facebook group). As the network grows and in-person events are facilitated, Mentors can then decide whether they wish to be involved in this also.
What Mentors do:
- Lead discussion and facilitate sharing on the group in that particular area. This could include posting news and research articles, posting FNZ resources, and sharing an experience
- Give tips on how to cope with challenges
- Know where to seek appropriate information
- Respond to any queries or posts related to your area
- Have off-line discussions with individuals if needed
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please email your expression of interest to email@example.com.